Jobs at ACFID
To apply for an advertised position, please complete the ACFID Employment Application Form.
Review of the ACFID Code of Conduct
ACFID is seeking expressions of interest (EoI) from suitably experienced consultants to support the once-every-five-year Review of the ACFID Code of Conduct. The purpose of the review is to ensure that the Code of Conduct and associated compliance regime is relevant, coherent, useful and credible both to Code signatories and external stakeholders. As shown in the attached ToR, the review will run from October 2015 to January 2017 with the consultants either leading on or supporting key elements of the review process during that period.
ACFID is seeking EoIs from consultants who:
- are familiar with domestic and international trends in self-regulation
- have experience in the development and/or implementation of standards and associated verification frameworks
- have a good understanding of organisational development/performance frameworks
- are familiar with the aid and development sector in Australia in general and ACFID member agencies in particular
- can work collaboratively with clients and in consultation with multiple stakeholders to deliver within agreed timeframes
EoIs are to be submitted to Chris Adams, Manager Growth and Effectiveness Team, [email protected], by no later than COB Monday 21 September. For enquires please contact Chris Adams by email or on 02 6281 9220.
Terms of Reference for Review of the ACFID Code of Conduct